Pediatric Dentistry in Kennewick, WA
Have you taken your child to a pediatric dentist recently?
It’s best not to take risks when it comes to caring for your child’s primary teeth. Timely visits to the pediatric dentist help prevent tooth decay and promote oral health.
Pediatric Dentistry Solutions at A Family Dental Center
Our pediatric dentistry services are committed to your child’s dental and oral wellbeing and health.
Pediatric dentistry includes a full range of dental care solutions that may consist of several of the following services:
- Oral health examination for infants which includes careful evaluation of the gums and jaw form potential problems
- Preventive dental care that includes cleaning and fluoride treatments. Our pediatric dental experts will also make suitable recommendations with regard to nutrition, food and oral care
- Infant and child habit counseling services. For instance, we may suggest ways to reduce thumb-sucking or regulate the excessive use of pacifiers.
- Early assessment of misaligned teeth. Our experienced orthodontics will recommend suitable solutions for straightening teeth and correct an improper bite.
- We perform early assessments to diagnose other dental problems such as caries, gum disease, and tooth decay.
We also help with the treatment and correction of fractured, chipped, or injured teeth or gums. We understand that children are often prone to falls, and we are here to help your child in every way we can.
A Family Dental Center Provides Professional Care Tips
A little care can go a long way in protecting your child’s teeth and promoting his or her oral health. Our dental specialists will provide expert care tips to help you brush and floss your child’s teeth in the right way.
We will also provide our guidance on proper brushing and flossing techniques for children undergoing dental treatments. Our hardworking dental team suggests that children should refrain from overindulgence with sugary foods that may cause tooth decay.
Feel free to clarify your doubts regarding your child’s:
- Dental care routine
- Suitable dental products
- Brushing and flossing methods
- Nutrition, diet and food recommendations
Explore our user-friendly website for our comprehensive range of pediatric dentistry services and contact us today for an appointment.